Shop Canada: Books, Gifts, Music, Video and DVD from Indigo-Chapters (Canada) and Amazon (Canada)
Chapters-Indigo: At Indigo Direct You'll Get The Best Selection of Internet Shopping and always The Best Prices!
The Indigo Online Store
is well known for it's quality products and extensive product range:
- Indigo Department Store has one of the widest assortments of merchandise of any Canadian store
- Indigo Online Store has an outstanding selection of famous brands and publisher's special offers
- At Indigo Online Bookstore, as at the mall, you'll find a strong commitment to great values throughout
- The Indigo team has an equally strong commitment to making shopping fun - and also very affordable!
- At Indigo Website, as in any Indigo stores, you'll find dedication to quality service that is so often lacking in many stores and a deep commitment to the communities in which it has stores
The Indigo vision for Indigo Online
mirrors the unique experience you will find at any traditional Indigo store; a wide assortment of Indigo books and music, famous brands and an ever-changing range of luxury gifts and jewellery, great values that save Indigo shoppers time and money, fabulous service – all delivered in a way so as to make online Indigo shopping fun!
Indigo Books & Music
Inc., (TSE: IDG) is a Canadian company committed to providing a service-driven, stress-free approach to satisfying the booklover.
Indigo was created in 1996 by and for booklovers, and merged with Chapters Inc. in August 2001 to become Canada’s largest books retail chain. Indigo Books & Music Inc. is committed to being Canada's most complete and trusted resource for books, music, gifts and much more. [ Source: www.chapters.indigo.ca ]
Shop Canada: Online Shopping from Chapters-Indigo Canada and Amazon Canada - Books, Music and More
Inc. was formed following the merger of Coles and SmithBooks, then Canada’s two largest bookstore chains. In 1994, Canadian General Capital and Pathfinder Capital purchased SmithBooks from Federal Industries, and later that year acquired Coles from Southam Inc. The strategy was to build a strong base company and use its financial strength to invest in the development of large format book superstores.
In April 1995, the merger of SmithBooks and Coles was finalized, and in November 1995, the new company, Chapters Inc
. opened its first two book superstores and from there grew to become the largest book retailer in Canada, operating bookstores in all provinces, under the names Chapters, Coles, SmithBooks, and World's Biggest Bookstore. [ Source: www.chapters.indigo.ca ]
More Internet Shopping and Online Services
Elisabeth, by Liz Claiborne
Marks & Spencer, UK
MFI Furniture, UK
Tesco Online, UK
River Island, UK
Jos. A. Bank, Clothiers
The Home Depot
Interflora Flower Delivery
Indigo - Back More Online Shopping
© Shop Direct: Shop Online with Chapters-Indigo Store - Indigo Internet Shopping